Conference / November 07, 2022 - November 09, 2022
International Battery Production Conference IBPC 2022
Global demand for electrochemical energy storage has never been as high as it is now. In the entire production process, both environmental and cost targets have a particularly high priority. At the International Battery Production Conference, important topics such as recycling, circular economy and supply chains have therefore already been addressed since 2018, always with a view to the transistion of the mobility system.
With the conference, the Battery LabFactory Braunschweig (BLB), in cooperation with the VDMA Battery Production, the Fraunhofer IST and the German competence clusters ProZell, InZeOri, greenBattNutzung and AQua, has established an international exchange and networking platform that deals with the latest developments in the field of battery production.
The thematic focal points of the conference are:
- Material development and production
- Electrode production
- Cell assembly
- Formation and aging
- Cell Types, module and pack design and production
- System integration and application
- Production of next-generation batteries
- Electrode, cell and module diagnostics during production
- Battery production 4.0
- Recycling, circular economy and sustainability
- Battery supply chains and factory designs