Conference / October 10, 2022 - October 14, 2022
International Conference on Advances in Materials & Processing Technologies
This year, the 23rd International Conference on Advances in Materials & Processing Technologies will be held in Slovenia for the first time. The conference is organized by IMT - Institute of Metals and Technology.
The aim of the AMPT conference is to bring together scientists and researchers and provide them with the opportunity to exchange ideas and research results on all aspects of materials processing technologies. Innovations and trends, as well as challenges and solutions, will be discussed and presented to all participants.
The conference will focus on the following topics in particular:
- Forming processes: Bulk forming, Rolling, Stamping, Fine Blanking, Net-Shape Forming, Hydroforming, Casting and Welding, Forming in Near Melt Condition
- Machining processes: Cutting, Grinding and Polishing, Abrasive Machining, EDM Machining, NonConventional Machining
- Precision Engineering and Metrology: Surface Measurement and Characterization, In-process and Online Measurement, Microscopy
- Micro/Nano Technology: MEMS Device and System Design, Micro Forming, Nano materials, Biomimetic, Carbon Based Materials
- Materials Science and Processing: Smart Materials, Biomaterials, Functional and Flexible Materials, HEA, Materials for High Temperature Applications, Metals, Ceramics, Light-Weight Materials, Polymers, Composites, Timber, Renewable Materials
- Heat treatment and Surface Engineering: Heat and thermo-chemical treatments, PVD & CVD Coatings, Thermal Spray Coatings, Surface Modification, High Energy Beam Processing, Tribology
- Additive Manufacturing: Powder Technology, 3D metal printing, Process Control, Design, Printing and Heat Treatment
- Modelling and Simulation: Computer Aided Engineering, Modelling, Simulation, Sensors design, Big Data, Cloud Computing
- Smart Manufacturing and Management: Industry 4.0, Quality and Reliability, Green Manufacturing, Sustainable Manufacturing, Recycling, Biocompatibility and Biodegradability
The Fraunhofer IST will also be contributing to the conference:
”Surface modifications to reduce the adhesion of aluminum during twin roll casting”
Paschke, H.; Lauth, M.; Grydin, O.
»New Surface Boriding Technologies«
M. Mejauschek*, M. Weber, H. Paschke, C. Herrmann, Fraunhofer Institute for Surface Engineering and Thin Films IST, Braunschweig, Germany; P. Kaestner and J. Vogtmann, Institute for Surface Technology IOT, Braunschweig, Germany