– Postponed to 2023 (Date is not yet known) – Conference / February 07, 2022 - February 11, 2022
13th Asian-European International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering
This year, the 13th Asian-European International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering (AEPSE) will be held in Busan. The AEPSE is a forum in the field of plasma physics and chemistry for scientists and engineers from Europe and Asia. The key element of the conference are the presentations on advances in Plasma Surface Engineering.
At the five-day conference, Prof. Dr. Michael Thomas, head of the department ”Interfacial Chemistry and Adaptive Adhesive Systems”, will hold a guest lecture on ”Development and integration of microplasma sources in additive manufacturing processes – Application and Perspectives”.
The topics of the conference are:
- Fundamental for Plasmas, Films and Coatings
- Plasmas, Iron Sources und Processes
- Functional Films and processes for microelectronics, optoelectronics and digital electronics
- Tribological and Protective Coatings
- Advanced Surface Engineering
- Green Energy and Environment
- Bio, Medicine, Agriculture and Life Science
- Analysis and Evaluation of Films and Coatings
- Industrial Technology and New Applications